segunda-feira, 26 de abril de 1999

Nothing to say

Too tired to write,

Too tired to speak…

What can I do to invert this scene?


What is wrong with me?

Do we need something to say?

I say what I feel… Don’t feel don’t say…


But I urge to speak

So I don’t cry…

I always seek to stand for my pride.


Ain’t proud on what

I write or say…

Ain’t proud of me

Or my stupid way…


Still I’m arrogant,

Need to impose myself

With nothing to show,

With nothing to hold…


Don’t know

I must be unreal

To think I’m something…

Well…

I know I’m nothing

But forget to survive

Painless, with pride…


So… I need to speak,

I need to say

I’m a bad mother…

And not the freak I know I am…


As I write, with nothing to say,

This pain grows inside,

I feel something trying to get away.


Even feelings inside are abandoning me,

They are here now… Now they’re free…

Sem comentários: